December 12, 2019
- Adds support for Azure Active Directory Authentication.
- Supports the new graph structure, such as the node and the edge tables, introduced on SQL Server 2017, and the edge constraints, introduced on SQL Server 2019.
- Provides new assembly option to comply with the SQL Server 2017 strict assembly policy.
- Adds a new mapping option, by columns, for the unique constraints; the same options is extended to check constraints on multiple columns.
- Includes some minor fixes.
September 23, 2019
- Adds support for SQL Server 2019 and the new features on Azure SQL Database.
- Fixes an issue related to databases created from snapshot streams.
- Includes some other minor fixes.
January 11, 2019
- Adds support for SQL 2017
- Improves the licensing component
- Includes other improvements and minor fixes
March 15, 2017
- Fixes an issue with the builder library strong-signing.
- Fixes an issue with the SQL Server discovery.
- Includes the latest schema compare api.
August 18, 2016
- Supports the new SQL Server 2016
- Supports the latest features on Azure v12
- Close to twenty new schema comparison options
- Improved error logging during package build and execution
New xSQL Builder version 9 with full support for SQL Server 2016 and Azure v12.
October 27, 2015
- Adds supports for Microsoft Azure databases v11 & v12.
- Introduces a new comparison option that refreshes referencing views on table rebuild.
- Fixes an issue with the TEXTIMAGE filegroup, which triggered unnecessary differences between tables.
- Fixes an issue with the collation of columns based on a user-defined data type. The collation difference is ignored when columns of this type are compared.
New version 7 with Microsoft Azure support
January 19, 2015
- Fixes an issue with table dependencies.
May 02, 2014
- Fixes an issue with the user-interface and the command line on a 64-bit Windows
- Includes some minor user-interface improvements
April 08, 2014
- Adds support for Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Includes the new schema compare entity filters
- Supports the new filegroup mapping feature
- Fixes a small issue with a T-SQL script that contains extended characters
New xSQL Builder version 5 with SQL 2014 support:
August 07, 2013
- Contains corrections related to some specific data type conversion, such as varchar(max) to image, char/varchar to float/real
- Fixes an issue related to dependencies between a full-text index and the unique key/index associated with it
- Fixes an issue related to parsing of SQL Server multi-line comments in the object definition
- Contains some additional enhancemenets included in the latest build of the API schema compare
April 29, 2013
- Includes that latest fixes of schema compare api.
- Adds support for subscription license.
March 29, 2013
- Fixes a synchronization issue when the target database is in a single-user mode
- Contains some minor fixes in the schema comparison API.
February 21, 2013
- Contains all the performance improvements introduced in the Schema Compare API v4
- Supports a new and optimized snapshot definition
- Adds full support for SQL Server 2005, 2008/R2, 2012
- Includes a new C# template built for VS.NET 2010
- Introduces a new module for generating executable package via the command line
- Contains many UI improvements and bug fixes
A new version of xSQL Builder that incorporates the latest Schema Compare API for SQL Server:
May 19, 2009
- Support for SQL Server 2008 added
- Added support for new data types, change tracking, data compression, spatial indexes etc.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
xSQL Builder V3
October 06, 2008
- Updated to work on the new SDK
- Performance improvements and bug fixzes
xSQL Builder V2
September 01, 2007
- Generate self contained executable ready for deployment
- Deploy same executable to multiple clients by simply overriding the connection string parameters at the time of execution
- Customizable c# code templates allow you to tweak the deployment scenario to fit your needs
- Built in email notfication mechanism let's you know how the deployment to the client site went
- Both, target database exists (needs to be upgraded) and target database does not exist scenarios handled
xSQL Builder V1 - deploy SQL Server databases with ease