xSQL Software announces the release of the new Oracle Data Compare 3.0 with full support for Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c
July 03, 2017
For Immediate Release
Atlanta, GA – July 03, 2017 – xSQL Software, a premier provider of database tools for SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 and other database management platforms, announces
the release of the new Oracle Data Compare 3.0 with support for Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g, Oracle 11g, and Oracle 12c.
Oracle Data Compare is a tool for comparing and synchronizing the data in two Oracle databases. You can use it for data migration, auditing, replication verification, populating development databases with production data etc.
"We have come a long way since the first release of the Oracle Data Compare 6 years ago." said Erion Hashoti, CTO of xSQL Software. "The Oracle space has now become very important to us and we will continue to invest in improving the current products and developing new products for Oracle Developers and Oracle Database Administrators."
The new Oracle Data Compare 3:
- supports Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c
- Simplified setup (standard installation)
- Removes the dependency on the Oracle unmanaged ODP.NET provider and replaces it with the compact, easily deployable Oracle Managed Data Access Provider for .NET
- Improves the GUI and the Command Line Utility
- Provides a much better installation experience for Windows 10
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Oracle Data Compare is available for download from xSQL Software's web site at https://www.xsql.com/download/oracle-comparison-bundle.