xSQL Software announces the release of version 2 of its xSQL Profiler tool with support for SQL Server 2012, 2014 and 2016
January 31, 2017
For Immediate Release
Atlanta, GA – January 31, 2017 – xSQL Software, a premier provider of database tools for SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 and other database management platforms, announces
the release of xSQL Profiler v2 with support for SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014, and SQL Server 2016.
xSQL Profiler is an easy to install, easy to use, agent-less SQL Server monitoring tool that can be utilized for performance, auditing and compliance related tasks. It allows the users to configure precise traces and schedule those traces to run at certain intervals on multiple servers and it automatically collect the data from all servers into a central repository (SQL Server database).
"xSQL Profiler has continued to garner strong interest from our users." said Naim Sula, CEO of xSQL Software. "We are planning multiple incremental updates of the xSQL Profiler throughout 2017 in response to the invaluable feedback we have received and continue to receive from our users."
xSQL Profiler v2 includes:
- Support for SQL Server 2012, 2014 and 2016. xSQL Profiler now supports all versions, all editions of SQL Server from SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2016
- Simplified setup (standard installation)
- Revised built-in event definitions
- Improved validation when adding server/starting trace to make sure correct permissions are in place
- Possibility to set load data timeout limits
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
xSQL Profiler is available for download from xSQL Software's web site at https://www.xsql.com/download/sql-server-profiler.