Oracle Data Compare Version 2 released
December 26, 2014
For Immediate Release
Atlanta, GA – December 26, 2014 – xSQL Software, a premier provider of database tools for SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 and other database management platforms, announces
the release of Oracle Data Compare Version 2 with support for Oracle 12c and many new and improved features.
Oracle Data Compare provides for comparing and synchronizing data in two Oracle databases.
"We are committed to making Oracle Data Compare the tool of choice for Oracle DBAs and Oracle developers." said Erion Hashoti the Chief Technology Officer of xSQL Software. "This new version is a reflection of our commitment to listen to our users and continuously improve our tools based on their feedback."
New and/or improved features of version 2 of the Oracle Data Compare include:
- Oracle 12c support: full support for Oracle 12c.
- Redesigned workspace: significantly improved session management.
- More streamlined UI: simplifies working with Oracle connections and comparison sessions.
- Customization options: new options for customizing session settings and appearance.
- Other UI improvements: new ribbon, docking, tabbing, new themes, color coded sessions, options for ordering sessions etc.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvement.
Oracle Data Compare is available for download from xSQL Software's web site here.