xSQL Schema Compare SDK v4 with support for SQL Server 2012 released
December 10, 2013
For Immediate Release
Atlanta, GA – December 10, 2013 – xSQL Software, a premier provider of database tools for SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 and other database management platforms, announces
the release of xSQL Schema Compare SDK Version 4 with full support for SQL Server 2012.
xSQL Schema Compare SDK allows developers to integrate database schema comparison and
synchronization functionality into their own .NET applications.
"The new xSQL Schema Compare SDK is built on top of an extensively tested, universal, platform-agnostic comparison and synchronization framework." said Erion Hashoti the Chief Technology Officer of xSQL Software. "Faster, more robust and capable of handling even the most complex structures, it puts the developer in complete control of the process."
New and/or enhanced features include:
- SQL Server 2012 support: full support for SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2005.
- Performance and scalability: completely redesigned database schema compare engine is faster, more efficient, and scalable.
- Cross-version: improved cross-version scripting guarantees that the generated change script is version specific and matches the target.
- Dependency algorithm: improved, proprietary dependency algorithm ensures proper handling of complex schemas.
- Script execution: significantly improved script execution engine can efficiently handle any size script.
- Error handling and logging: error handling and logging have been enhanced to not only provide a default behavior on any error event but to also provide the developer with detailed error information.
xSQL Schema Compare SDK version 4 supports Microsoft SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008, and SQL Server 2005 and is available for download from xSQL Software's web site.
xSQL Schema Compare SDK version 4 is licensed per developer and comes with unlimited royalty free distribution within the organization.
It can be licensed as part of the xSQL Gold Subscription. If preferred, a perpetual license for the xSQL Schema Compare SDK can also be purchased from xSQL's website.