xSQL Builder v4 with support for SQL Server 2012 released
February 21, 2013
For Immediate Release
Atlanta, GA – February 21, 2013 – xSQL Software, a premier provider of database tools for SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 and other database management platforms, announces
the release of xSQL Builder Version 4 with full support for SQL Server 2012.
xSQL Builder allows software publishers and generally all SQL Server developers to automate the deployment of SQL Server databases to their clients eliminating the need for the
client to have any advanced computer knowledge other than simply executing a package.
"In addition of providing full support for SQL Server 2012, version 4 of
xSQL Builder brings significant performance improvements thanks to the new, highly robust schema comparison and synchronization framework." said Erion Hashoti the Chief Technology Officer of xSQL Software. "We will continue to work closely with a number of the heavy users of xSQL Builder to identify new features and functionality that will be introduced in future versions of the tool."
Following are some highlights of what xSQL Builder version 4 brings.
- SQL Server 2012 support: full support for SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008 and SQL Server 2005. SQL Server 2000 is no longer supported, however, xSQL Builder v3.5 will continue to be available on request for users that might still be using SQL Server 2000.
- New comparison engine: completely redesigned database schema compare engine is faster, more efficient, and scalable all attributes that are inherited by the new xSQL Builder.
- New C# template: the new xSQL Builder C# template that allows the user to customize the deployment package is built for VS.NET 2010.
- New command line module: a new module for generating executable packages via the command line.
- Optimized schema snapshot: the new xSQL Builder supports a new and highly optimized schema snapshot definition.
xSQL Builder version 4 supports Microsoft SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008, and SQL Server 2005 and is available for download from
xSQL Software's web site at httpa://www.xsql.com.