xSQL Documenter Version 4 released
November 9, 2010
For Immediate Release
Atlanta, GA – November 9, 2010 – xSQL Software, a premier provider of SQL Server tools, Oracle tools, and other database tools, announces the release
of xSQL Documenter 4 the most comprehensive database documentation tool in the market with support for virtually
all DBMS platforms.
"When it comes to documenting databases regardless of platform there is only one tool that does it all."
said Naim Sula the CEO of xSQL Software. "We continue to add new functionality and features into
xSQL Documenter ensuring that the product continues to remain head and shoulders above the next best alternative."
Version 4 of xSQL Documenter adds the following new features and enhancements:
- support for Microsoft Integration Server 2005/2008, Teradata 13 and SQLite;
- enhanced Extended Property Editor to support more platforms and support for comments on procedure parameters;
- A new “columns” section for table valued functions shows what columns they return (SQL Server only);
- Deterministic, schema bound and inline properties for functions were added (SQL Server only);
- Ability to suppress object dependencies on schemas (SQL Server only);
- Ability to specify max number of threads in GUI (the equivalent of the command line switch /threads);
- Support for replacing tabs with spaces in DDL;
- Scripting of users, logins, and roles for SQL Server;
- Support for connecting to Oracle using ODBC;
- More details in the foreign keys section for SQL Server;
- Specify sample rows from tables separately from sample rows for views since views can be very "expensive";
- Ability to order sample rows;
xSQL Documenter supports Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Microsoft Analysis Server 2005/2008,
Microsoft Report Server 2005/2008, Microsoft Integration Server 2005/2008,
Oracle 9i and above, DB2 8.2 and above, MySQL 5.0 and above,
Informix IDS 10.0 and above, Sybase ASE, Sybase SQL Anywhere 10.0, PostgreSQL 8.0 and above,
Microsoft Access 97 and above, VistaDB 3.0 and above, ENEA Polyhedra 7.0 and above, Raima RDM Server 8.1;
Teradata 13; SQLite; and is available immediately from xSQL Software's web site at https://www.xsql.com.