xSQL Documenter Version 3 released
January 25, 2010
For Immediate Release
Atlanta, GA – January 25, 2010 – xSQL Software, a premier provider of database tools, announces the release
of xSQL Documenter 3 the most comprehensive database documentation tool in the market that supports virtually
all DBMS platforms.
"Our aim with all our products is to not simply provide the best solution in the market
but to do so at a lower price point than the competition"
said Naim Sula the CEO of xSQL Software. "With this new release of xSQL Documenter
we have succeeded in both counts."
Version 3 of xSQL Documenter adds the following new features and enhancements:
- support for Microsoft Report Server 2005/2008;
- support for Raima RDM Server;
- Support for SVG diagrams. Now the diagrams can be rendered in all browsers, such as Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Internet Explorer;
- Option to use short names in the documentation instead of the three part names;
- Each table and view column is now added to the CHM index;
- SQL Server only: SQL Server: support for an extended property filter. If you use a filter, only extended properties named in the filter will be fetched.
- Microsoft Analysis Server: support for excluding XMLA and MDX code for objects.
xSQL Documenter 3 supports Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Microsoft Analysis Server 2005/2008,
Microsoft Report Server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i and above, DB2 8.2 and above, MySQL 5.0 and above,
Informix IDS 10.0 and above, Sybase ASE, Sybase SQL Anywhere 10.0, PostgreSQL 8.0 and above,
Microsoft Access 97 and above, VistaDB 3.0 and above, ENEA Polyhedra 7.0 and above, Raima RDM Server 8.1;
and is available immediately from xSQL Software's web site at https://www.xsql.com.