xSQL Software releases xSQL Profiler for monitoring multiple SQL Servers
May 21, 2008
For Immediate Release
Atlanta, GA – May 21, 2008 – xSQL Software, a provider of SQL Server tools, Oracle tools, and other database tools and utilities, announces the
release of the xSQL Profiler, an easy to install, easy to use, agent-less SQL Server monitoring
tool that can be utilized for performance, auditing and compliance related tasks.
xSQL Profiler utilizes the same underlying technology as Microsoft SQL Profiler.
SQL Server DBAs will appreciate xSQL Profiler's simple yet powerful interface that allows the user to define precise
traces that collect only the data they wish to collect, schedule the traces to run when and where they want and
finally the ability to quickly and efficiently get the data they need from the central repository.
"Our goal with xSQL Profiler is to create a tool that is simple, easy to deploy, inexpensive and generic enough to
allow the DBAs and managers to utilize it for multiple purposes"
said Naim Sula, CEO of xSQL Software. "We believe that our users will be impressed but they are the ultimate
judge on whether we have accomplished what we set out to do - at this point we are all ears, eager to
add features that would make the product more valuable without compromising its simplicity and ease of use."
Following are highlights of what xSQL Profiler brings:
- monitor multiple SQL Servers from one central location;
- installs in minutes;
- no agents to install on the monitored servers
- predefined high level events and ability to define new custom events
- powerful filtering, precise traces
- schedule traces to run when and where you want
- data automatically collected from monitored servers into the central repository
- support for SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2000
xSQL Profiler is available for download from xSQL Software's web site at http://www.xsql.com.
xSQL Profiler is free for up to two SQL Server instances.