xSQL Software slashes prices for the Indian and Chinese markets
November 1, 2007
For Immediate Release
Atlanta, GA – November 1, 2007 – xSQL Software, a provider of SQL Server tools, Oracle tools, and other database tools and utilities announces a
significant change in its license pricing for the Indian and Chinese markets.
As of November 1, 1007 all India based customers will be able to purchase xSQL Software’s products for a fraction
of the price – they will pay only 30% of the price that consumers in other countries pay.
The China based customers will pay an even lower price – they will be able to purchase any of xSQL Software’s products
for only 10% of the price that consumers in other countries pay.
"Our conversion rate (number of people who download our products versus number of those that purchase) is significantly lower in India and China"
said Naim Sula the CEO of xSQL Software. "The feedback we have received from users in those countries points to price
as a deterring factor – our country based pricing model is designed to address that very issue."
xSQL Software’s current product offering includes:
- xSQL Object for comparing and synchronizing SQL Server database schemas;
- xSQL Data Compare for comparing and synchronizing contents (the data) of SQL Server databases;
- xSQL Builder for automating deployment of SQL Server databases;
- RSS Reporter for generating RSS feeds containing SQL Server job status information, results of T-SQL queries, database size and space usage information;
- xSQL Script Executor for transactional execution of multiple T-SQL scripts against a SQL Server database;
- xSQL Object Search for searching for objects in SQL Server 2005 based on name and / or definition of the object.