xSQL Software Releases xSQL Data Compare 2.5 for Comparison and Synchronization of the Content of SQL Server Database
Apr 16, 2007
For Immediate Release
Atlanta, GA – Apr 16, 2007 – xSQL Software, a provider of SQL Server auxiliary tools and utilities, announces the
release of xSQL Data Compare 2.5 for comparing and synchronizing the content of SQL Server databases.
xSQL Data Compare, one of the best tools in the market in its category, supports SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2000 and
is used for for data migration, replication verification, data auditing and scripting. xSQL Data Compare comes with the
xSQL Command Line Utility and it is available for FREE as a fully functional Lite Edition for smaller databases.
"More efficient handling of very large scripts was the primary focus of this upgrade for xSQL Data Compare" said Erion Hashoti the CTO of xSQL
Software. "Resource consumption is tightly managed and the user is given more control over the script execution process which can now be safely interrupted by the user."
In addition of the interface and back end improvements, xSQL Data Compare 2.5 has been upgraded to .NET Framework 2.0, it has
been tested with 64 bit systems and it has also been tested with the new Vista operating system.
Here are just some of the new and improved features of xSQL Data Compare 2.5:
- Improved handling of very large scripts – tightly controlled resource consumption.
- Intelligent script execution - view the progress of the execution and safely interrupt the process if need be.
- Unattended comparison and synchronization via the included xSQL Command Line utility
- Tested with Vista and 64 bit systems
- More comparison options have been exposed on the interface to give users more control over the process
xSQL SQL Data Compare 2.5 comes in 3 editions, the FREE Lite edition, the Standard edition, and the Professional Edition
which includes xSQL Command Line. All editions are available immediately from xSQL Software's web site at http://www.xsql.com.