xSQL Software Releases xSQL Object 2 With Full Support for SQL Server 2005
May 1, 2006
For Immediate Release
Atlanta, GA – May 1, 2006 – xSQL Software, a provider of SQL Server auxiliary tools and utilities, announces the release of
xSQL Object 2, a utility for comparing and synchronizing SQL Server database schemas.
“This much anticipated release incorporates into its completely reengineered framework and interface a wealth of knowledge
that we have gained from the last 3 years of continuous communication with the users of our products” said Naim Sula the
CEO of xSQL Software. “Our unwavering goal is to make xSQL Object the undisputed leader in the SQL Server comparison and
synchronization tools space and with this new version we believe we have done the work and it is just a matter of time until the word gets out there.”
Version 2 of xSQL Object is built on top of xSQL SDK 2 - a robust framework that has been completely redesigned for high performance and scalability,
and thoroughly tested with hundreds of test cases. xSQL Object 2 comes with full support for SQL Server 2005 while enhancing the SQL Server 2000 support.
The new user interface with a SQL Server 2005 look and feel is more intuitive and significantly more efficient.
Here are just some of the many worth mentioning features of xSQL Object 2:
- Supports all SQL Server objects - both SQL Server 2000 and SQL Server 2005.
- Enables you to preserve the history of schema changes by taking “snapshots” of the schema at various evolution stages.
- Supports reversing of schema changes using previously saved snapshots.
- SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2000 are handled in one integrated environment.
- Intuitive interface with SQL Server 2005 look and feel.
- Script schema and data together
- Execute the synchronization script from within the interface - automatically take a snapshot of the schema before applying changes
xSQL Object 2 comes in two editions the FREE Lite Edition and the Full Edition. xSQL Object 2 Lite edition has all the functionality
of the Full edition but only supports smaller databases with up to 50 tables, and 150 each of views, stored procedures, and functions.
The Lite edition also functions as a trial version for the full edition - for the first 2 weeks it supports unlimited number of objects.
Both editions are immediately available from xSQL Software's web site at https://www.xsql.com.