xSQL Software Releases xSQL SDK v2.0 for Public Beta Testing
June 13, 2005
For Immediate Release
Atlanta, GA – June 13, 2005 – xSQL Software, a provider of SQL Server auxiliary tools and utilities, announces the beta
release of xSQL SDK v2.0, a set of pure C#, .NET assemblies that allow the developers to efficiently integrate SQL Server comparison
and synchronization functionality into their own applications.
“A good number of our customers, while very happy with the functionality and performance of xSQL Object and xSQL DataCompare, have
been longing for an easy way to build their own, custom, database change management utilities ” said Naim Sula the CEO of
xSQL Software.“ xSQL SDK V2.0 is our answer to those 'prayers' - it represents the next generation in the evolution of SQL Server
comparison and synchronization tools and we believe, it will exceed their expectations.”
xSQL SDK's object structure is intuitive and simple requiring little to no learning time, yet it provides all the functionality
that a SQL Server DBA and/or developer may require. Here are just some of the new and improved features of xSQL SDK V2.0:
- Improved scripting capabilities - it handles any and all database objects and properties;
- Microsoft SQL DMO is no longer required to perform database comparison and synchronization;
- Significantly improved, proprietary algorithm for building the object dependency tree - it runs a lot faster and graciously handles broken dependency chains;
- Objects defined with SCHEMABINDING option are handled;
- Warnings generated along with the script help identify and correct potential problems, while the action logs give full details of database statements
included in the generated scripts;
- Better performance, smaller 'footprint'.
xSQL SDK V2.0 is built on the .NET platform with 100% C# codebase. It requires .NET Framework 1.1 or higher.
This beta version that we are releasing today is fully functional and it will run until the end of August 2005. The people who download and try this beta version will
receive a $200 voucher to be used towards the purchase the product when the final version is released. The vouchers will be sent via email on the day of the final release.
To get the beta copy of xSQL SDK v2.0 visit our website at https://www.xsql.com.