Release date: December 26, 2014.
Oracle Data Compare version 2.0 with many new and improved features:
- Support for Oracle 12c database
- A redesigned workspace that improves storing and managing comparison sessions
- A streamlined user-interface that simplifies working with Oracle connections
or comparison sessions
- New options for customizing session settings and appearance
- Color schemas for grouping or differentiating comparison sessions
- New options for ordering sessions by execution count, date or Oracle schemas
- Other UI improvements, such as a new ribbon, docking, tabbing, new UI themes and more
- Some minor bug fixes
Release date: June 03, 2013.
- Supports saving workspaces to custom files.
- Supports loading workspaces from custom files.
- Fixes a small issue with the comparison result grid.
Release date: April 29, 2013.
- Includes some minor fixes and updates in the licensing.
Release date: January 28, 2013.
- Adds two new command line options for data compare where clauses.
- Fixes an issue with the UI scaling on different resolution/DPI settings.
- Adds an option for data compare temp folder.
- Incldues some other minor bug fixes.
Release date: September 17, 2012.
- Fixes an issue related to case-sensitive comparison of char columns
Release date: May 07, 2012.
- Fixes a problem that occurs when the first column of a data candidate key is created as a descending column.
- Fixes a problem with the data candidate index defined on columns that allow NULL values.
Release date: April 17, 2012.
- Fixes an issue with Data Compare Command Line foreign key option.
- Fixes a problem with the licensing component that occurred on a Windows configuration that enforces FIPS-compliant cryptography algorithms.
Release date: October 17, 2011.
- Fixes an issue with Oracle SDO_GEOMETRY data type
- Adds suport for Oracle Object and Collection Data Types
- Improves performance of Oracle tables with complex data types
Release date: October 06, 2011.
Major release of Oracle Data Compare