xSQL Object Search runs on Windows operating systems, client and server, that have the .NET framework 4.0, client profile, installed.
Search on one or all databases: choose to find the objects that meet the search criteria on one database or on all databases in the selected SQL Server.
Support all types of database objects: from tables and views to CLR objects and Xml Schema Collections, you can search all database object types.
Search the name or the definition: choose to search on the name of the objects, the T-SQL statement definition of the objects or on both.
A range of search options:
- Exact: Searches for objects whose name or definition is exactly the same as the search text.
- Starts With: Locates objects whose name or definition starts with the specified search text.
- Ends With: Locates objects whose name or definition ends with the specified search text.
- Contains: Locates objects whose name or definition contains the specified search text.
- SQL Server Expression: Locates objects based a SQL Server expression. Any SQL Server functions and operators that can be used in the "where clause" of a query can participate in the SQL Server Expression criteria.
- Regular Expression: Locates objects whose name or definition meets a regular expression pattern.
View object definition: view the T-SQL statement that defines the object with a click of a button.
Export search results: easily export the result of the search to a comma-separated-value file.
Simple and intuitive interface: a very simple interface allows you to finish your task with very few clicks. Asynchronous operations provides for a smooth search with status messages and counts.